RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Product Information: CeraVe® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
Size: 12 fl oz
Physical Description: White, liquid
Please report any adverse events to your health care provider.
Storage and handling information: Store at room temperature.
What is this product used for?
• It is used to clean the face and body.
What do I need to tell my dermatology provider BEFORE I use this product?
• If you have ever had an allergy to facial cleansers.
• If you are allergic to any products like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
• This product may interact with other drugs or health problems.
• Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this drug with all of your drugs and health problems.
• Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your dermatology provider.
What are some things I need to know or do while I use this product?
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other doctors that you use this product.
• Do not put on severely irritated skin.
• Use care when a large part of the skin is involved or where there are open wounds.
• Do not use longer than you have been told by your dermatology provider.
• Talk with your dermatology provider before you use other drugs or products on your skin.
• Tell your dermatology provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this product while you are pregnant.
• Tell your dermatology provider if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some side effects that I need to call my dermatology provider about right away?
• Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Very bad skin irritation.
What are some other side effects of this product?
All drugs/skincare products may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your provider or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
• Skin irritation.
• These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects,
call your dermatology provider.
How is this product best taken?
• Use this product as ordered by your dermatology provider. Read and follow the dosing on the label closely.
• Do not take this product by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
• Wet your hands before use. Apply a dime-sized amount into your palm. Rub your palms together for 5 seconds to emulsify the cleanser. Apply the cleanser to the face with your hands. Scrub gently with fingertips for 15 seconds. Rinse the cleanser off with warm water. Pat dry.
• Avoiding getting this product in your eyes.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
• Put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
• If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
• Do not put on 2 doses or extra doses.
How do I store this product?
• Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
• Keep all drugs and skincare products out of the reach of children and pets.
General product facts
• If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your dermatology provider.
• Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your dermatology provider.
• Talk with your dermatology provider before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
• Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. If you have any questions about this drug, please talk with your dermatology provider, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
• If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
water, glycerin, BTMS+ cetostearyl alcohol, ceramide 3, ceramide 6-II, ceramide 1, hyaluronan, cholesterol, polyoxyl 40 stearate, glycerin monostearate, octadecan-1-ol, polysorbate 20, potassium phosphate, potassium hydrogen phosphate, sodium lauroyl lactylate, hexadecan-1-ol, EDTA disodium salt, phytosphingosine, methylparaben, propylparaben, carbomer, xanthan gum